APRESENTAÇÃO !

306

terça-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2011

PS3 Slim LV1Dumper now working, Peek n Poke WutangRZA 3.55 proof of concept!

DISCLAIMER!!! I DO NOT CONDONE PIRACY... NOR DO I PUSH IT... THIS IS A DEMONSTRATION ONLY... I DID NOT CREATE IT, NOR DID I USE IT FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN DEMONSTRATION... JUST A DEMO!! PROOF OF CONCEPT....


I repeat, This provides NO FILES and just a video showing off a simple homebrew application. Nothing is used illegally and nothing is done illegally. Have some respect for sony and the game developers and pay for their products... I know I do...




0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

BANNER DE PARCERIA

Ajude a divulgar o blog! Copie o código abaixo e cole na sua sidebar:


SEGUIDORES

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger